Happy new month everyone I wish you the very best.
So about this leibser award, I was nominated by a wonderful person Rekha . she is such an amazing young writer please do check out her blog I’m so sure you will love it. Her blog name is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.. Crazy right , don’t missed out.
So the rules for the awards are;
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. List 11 facts about you
3. Answer 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
4. Nominate 11 bloggers for this award
5. Ask the nominees 11 questions.
So it turns out that I got done with the first rule before even starting. Thanks again Rekha.
– List 11 facts about you.
I don’t feel like answering this one since I wrote 30 facts about me not long ago.you can check it here.
– Answer 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
So I was asked 12 questions and I will try answer all.
1. What is the best compliment you have ever received. I have received quiet a number of good compliments that I can’t even recall the Best one.
2. If you invented a monster, what would you call it. The truth is that I love watching movies with monsters but I have never dreamt of inventing a monster. But in case I happen to invent one, I’ll just called it ‘Mr monster’.
3. What are you most afraid of? I am afraid of water. I can’t swim so big water bodies really terrifies me plus always imagining all the sea creatures underneath.
4. If you write a note to your younger self, what would you say. ( in two words) . I will just say ‘ BE BRAVE’ .
5. If you have to name one thing that really makes your day, what would it be. Seeing my family happy always make my day special.
6. What you do when you are bored? I always watch movies when I’m bored or play computer games.
7. One best friend or many good friends? This is difficult because I want both. It is good to have a best friend one that you can always rely on but having good friends is also very important you will have many people to stand besides you when you are in need, share with them and so much more…
8. Humor, philosophy or fiction, which do you prefer. I will go with fiction. I love fiction stories.
9. What would you do if you were abducted by aliens? I will definitely try to befriend the aliens– if that is even possible.
10. what is the last thing you said to someone? I totally don’t remember.
11. What do you call the little plastic thing on the ends of a shoe lace ? I have no idea. ( Google would have helped a lot, but the rule says ‘no googling).
12. What was the first word you spoke when you were born. This is impossible for me to know but if my guess is right the it could be ‘mummy’. I don’t remember and no one ever told me the first word I spoke.
–Nominate 11 bloggers
I will just bend the rule a little and nominate 15 of my newest followers.
- ugandan history
- Dirty sci fi Buddha
- chronicles of a becoming fellow
- listepedia(top 10 lists)
- mandy stifler
- Blook up
- The vile mint
–Ask my nominees 11 questions.
- Why do you write?
- What one thing do you want to do to leave the world a better place?
- Who inspires you ? Why?
- What makes you laugh?
If you could be someone else, who would you be
- Who is you favourite author? Why?
- What book made you become a life long reader.
- What life experience humbled you?
- What do you do for fund?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What is your favourite blog post that you wrote? Why?
Good luck to you all, looking forward to reading your answers.