(Image source Google)
Today’s question- ‘What is on your wish list this year’
Here we go;
- Getting closure to God is number one on my wish list this year. Sometimes I forget and have neglected God a few times but I do hope that 2018 will be a year for me to get more closer to God Almighty.
- I wish to find my true purpose and destiny and be on top where I have always dreamt I would be.
- I wish to get a well paid and permanent job in 2018.
- I wish to find the right partner in 2018 to share my life with.
- I wish that all my favourite series get renewed for a new season. Whether it being from The CW, ABC, CBS, FOX etc like all the Arrowverse DC series, ABC’s once upon a time or Blackish, grey anatomy, game of thrones among others. Also craving badly for season 2 of famous in love.
- I also wish that all my wishes come true in the year 2018. Even the ones that aren’t mentioned here.
- Finally, I wish for a peaceful and prosperous 2018. May God bless you all.
Today’s Challenge- ‘Do something kind for someone you do not usually talk to’.
Yeah it’s done… But there is also this quote which I like so much. It talks about being good and wasting time to prove it.
Anyways enjoy the quote below.
Today’s question. ‘Have you been good this year? Be honest.
Hmmm let’s be honest.
Honestly speaking, I think I have been good this year, but I am also human and sometimes we make mistakes.
(Google image)–“being a good person doesn’t depend on your religion, race, your skin color. It depends on how good is your heart & how good you treat others”.
So have you been good this year?
Yeeiiiiii it’s Christmas. Merry Christmas to all of you. Enjoy and have fun because Christ is born.
Also enjoy this quote::
Christmas is the perfect time to celebrate the love of God and family and to create memories that will last forever. Jesus is God’s perfect, indescribable gift. The amazing thing is that not only are we able to receive this gift, but we are able to share it with others on Christmas and every other day of the year.
My plans for 2017 Christmas. Here we go;
Well it’s already an on going plan which started with Christmas eve dinner today n it ended not long ago.
As far as tomorrow is concern, I know other plans might come up during the day but these are the usually…
- Waking up early and preparing breakfast.. Plus we are expecting other family members to arrive during the day.
- Going to church.. May be not all of us.. Coz lunch needs to be prepared. We always have home made food for Christmas.
- Then lunch and a little get together Christmas celebration till evening.
- Anyways eagerly waiting for tomorrow as other plans might come up.
Merry Christmas everyone 🎄🎄
Yes, I always have a special outfit for the holidays.. When i was a kid, I used to wear ready made clothes like the ones flower girls wear.
When I became a little older(15).. I started wearing different versions of kitenge.. African wear. Even last year’s Christmas I wore one.
I bought one for this year’s Christmas as well, green in colour and not a dress but a blouse and pants.
But i have decided that it is time for change again.. This is 2017. So I’m changing to different versions of dresses something like what I wore on my grad ceremony. But different versions….
So as for this year’s dress… It’s still sealed.. You will just have to wait for the picture afterwards.
Well, still not good at this fashion stuffs… That’s why I love the new show on E- ‘How do I look south Africa’ . Even though I’m not a south African would have loved to be part of it… Sometimes looking good gives you the confidence you need. Wait I think I fear being on TV or reality stuffs but acting sounds great.. Haha.
Anyways I love the show ‘How do I look south Africa’.. Will continue enjoying it.
Thanks for reading.
My Christmas Play list.
Well, I don’t have Christmas songs on my phone or laptop at the moment, but I have a DVD player which has just jumped to work…lol. But let’s do this, I will list of some of favourite Christmas songs which I intend to burn for next year’s Christmas.
- Feliz Navidad- by Jose feliciano. Well you already know that this is my favourite Christmas song.
- All the different versions of jingle bells- by Bobby helms, singing dogs, chubby checker and Bobby rydell.
- Silent night –the temptations, and (sleep in heavenly peace) silent night by Barbra Streisand.
- Little drummer boy- by Harry someone.. Love the song. And just enjoyed today’s version on lip sync battle performed by AJ.
- Let it snow,let it snow,key it snow- by dean martin
- The twelve days of Christmas- by Ray conniff singers
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas- by Frank Sinatra
- The chipmunk song- the chipmunks.
- You’re all i want for christmas- by Brook Benton
- Give love on Christmas day- by The Jackson five.. I love almost all the Jackson five songs and this one is not an exception.
- What Christmas means to me- Stevie Wonder.. Yes I also love most of his songs and also his other Christmas song- someday at Christmas.
Thanks for reading hope your favourite Christmas song is on the list.
So today’s challenge is asking me to ‘design and draw my own Christmas tree’
The truth is that I was terrible at fine art and design in High school. I’m hoping to learn a few skills but right now I’m gonna pass.
I love Christmas trees… The decorations..etc same reason why I enjoyed the nickelodeon animated movie- AIBERT the Christmas..
He was such an amazing Christmas tree with big dreams. No matter how little he was, he made christmas special. Wait… Im going off topic now.
So im not designing any christmas tree right now and from home we usually buy the artificial ones. Pliz enjoy the Google picture I posted.
Thanks for reading.
(Image Source Google)
“Yesterday is history, Today is a blessing, and Tomorrow is a mystery”
So anything can happen tomorrow, never give up on life because where there is life there is always hope for a better tomorrow.
Yeeyiii food… Definitely chicken.
My favourite Christmas meal is definitely chicken all the way round.. Whether deep fried, boiled or cooked any how. Of coz with rice, matooke and Irish.