Today is the final day of the 3 days quote challenge. I really enjoyed it but all thanks to Adeniyisrael For the nomination.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Post for 3 days (not necessarily in a row), 3 quotes per day.
3. 3 new victims bloggers nominated each day- link to their sites. Notify your 3 picks they have been tagged.
For today’s quotes I chose the topic love:
1. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that”(Martin Luther King Jr.)
2.” The more one judges, the less one loves” ( itonore de Balzac)
3. ” Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead” (Oscar Wilde)
Thank you all for reading and you are all welcome to participate. Enjoy your day.
Looking forward to reading your posts.:mrgreen::mrgreen: