Waooh yummy… Delicious…..
Today’s challenge is the best. I know every likes to eat but I love eating. Ok just take a look at my list of favourites, we may have similar tastes.
3. Pork- pork is something that I order very often whenever I go out but I eat it rarely from home.
4. Eggs – eggs is also another thing that I cook oftenly when I’m at campus.
5.Spaghetti, the fact is that I always have spaghetti at lease once every week.
6. Fish- I enjoy both fresh and dried fish.cooked or deep fried.
7. Irish potatoes- I enjoy Irish potatoes a lot, boiled, fried or deep fried.
8. Matooke- I use not to like matooke a lot but after spending 3 years in the central I began to like every bit of it, fried, boiled or smashed.
10. Posho and rice.
11. Greens and veggies — I love greens. And we have delious local ones in Northern and eastern Uganda (boo, dodo, otigu, malakwan, sikumawiki)
12. White ants- it’s also a common dish in Northern Uganda enjoyed by all. I just enjoy the whole process from catching to preparing.
13. Chapatti – another common food when I’m at campus especially Rolex chapatti.
14. Pumpkin- I don’t eat oftenly sometimes even once a month but I just love it.
16. Beef and goat’s meet– not my favourite but something I eat oftenly at least once or twice a week.
17. Liver— of course I was about to forget, but I really enjoy eating liver.
18. Fruits — I love fruits because its healthy and some are really tasty. I love apples, mangoes, oranges,pineapple, and passion fruits.
19. Let me stop here— but I can’t go without mentioning ‘ice cream’ — I love ice cream and my favourite flavour is strawberry but vanilla and chocolate taste great as well.
( Google images )
So what is your favourite foods,, I would love to know.