I believe we all have ‘a bucket list’ . I think there are numerous things I intend to do before I die even though some seems impossible.
For now as per the challenge let’s take a look at this Bucket list.
1. √Make God my Top priority. (Continue making God my top priority)
2. Finishing law school/ LDC
3. Going oversea for further studies and work. ( if my sponsors allows or on my own)
4. Getting married
5 Having children – at least 4 if possible.
6.√ Starting a blog
7.√ finishing High school
8. Meeting a blog reader in person
9. A ride in a Limousine.
10. √Explore a cave (Amabere cave in fort portal)
12. Designing a website
13. A ride in Tuk Tuk… Common in India and Sudan
14. A ride in a train
15. Buy my own car and house
16. Hold a shark or Dolphin ( feels great but totally scared)
17. Make a snowman.
18. Ride a horse / carriage
19. Learn some British accent.
20. Stand under a waterfall
23. Learn how to swim
24. Be a bridesmaid
25. Meet a world leader.
26. Act in a play or movie
27. Write a book
28. attend a film premiere.
29.√Attend a poetry Reading
30. Perform poetry on international level
31. Create my own game
32. Be an extra in a movie
33. √Be on a radio show
34. Be on the cover of a magazine
35. √Be published on a news paper.
36. Create a video and upload it to the internet.
37. See a las Vegas show live
38. Watch the ‘voice us’ live
39. Watch my favourite ban play live (BTR) Big Time Rush
40.Go on a cruise
41. Take an improv class
42. Walk the Red carpet
43. √Be blond for a day
44. Be a self made millionaire
45. Fly a private jet
46.√ order room service
47.visit a castle / sleep in a castle
48.Start a business
50. Stay at at exclusive resort or five star resort
51. Cook with a celebrity chef
52. Drink milk from fresh coconut
53. Learn to use chop sticks
54. Google search my name and have at least 1 page of stuff.
55. Join a book club.
56. √Be a mentor
57. Do 24 hours of silence
58.√ Do a random Act of kindness.
59. Feed a homeless person
60. Donate blood
61. Learn the alphabet in sign language.
62. Learn to say Hello in at least 20 languages
63. List 10 things i am grateful for each day
64. Make a significant change in someone’s life.
65. Master a new language
66. Start a charity
67. Write a letter to my future self
68. Achieve my ideal weight.
69. Attend the Olympics.
70. Drink only water for a week.
I was able to come up with a list of 70 per now though not in order and still to be updated.
Please share with me the top on your bucket list.
P.S … Happy Eid celebration to all the moslem out there enjoy your day.
And thanks for reading as always you guys are awesome.